Compassionate, Caring, Effective Legal Counsel
When working with a criminal defense lawyer, it is important to have faith and trust in the person you are working with. In the end, they will help determine your fate and your future. You should feel confident that the lawyer you are working with is dedicated to your individual needs, experienced enough to handle your case and aggressive enough to defend you in a court of law. If this is what you are looking for, then Brad Mathis can certainly help.
Why You Can Count on Brad Mathis
Brad Mathis takes a great deal of pride in representing his clients. With experience both as an Assistant County Attorney and criminal defense lawyer, you can expect someone who is aggressive yet compassionate, relentless yet respectful, and someone who zealously serves his clients both inside the courtroom and out. Inside the courtroom he is tenacious and enjoys the rewarding experience of obtaining THE BEST POSSIBLE result. Outside of the courtroom, he provides helpful counsel to his clients and is always available 24/7.
Experience, Admissions and Education
Brad Mathis is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Iowa. In 2009, he founded Brad Mathis Law Office. Brad practices exclusively in criminal defense and serves the Twin Cities and surrounding area.
- Criminal Defense
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Hamline Dispute Resolution Institute
- University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts
- Minnesota, 2004
- Iowa, 2004
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2019 – 2023
- Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Top Attorney: 2019 – 2023
- America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney: 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2014
- Contract Public Defender - St. Louis County, Minnesota
- Associate Attorney - Gerald Miller & Associates
- Reference Staff Attorney - Thomson Reuters
- Assistant County Attorney - Emmet County, Iowa
- Pension Administrator - Principal Financial Group
Current Employment Position